Elizabeth I

"I grieve and dare not show my discontent.
"我悲伤, 却不敢表露半分不满.
I love and yet I’m forced to seem to hate.
我爱, 却被迫佯装怨忿不悦.
I do yet dare not say I ever meant.
我更不敢说出我的心声.
I seem stark mute, yet inwardly do prate.
我看来无趣沉默, 内心其实喋喋不休.
I am and I’m not.
我这般, 却又那般.
I freeze yet am burned.
我冷若冰霜, 却又如被炽焰煎熬.
Since from myself another self I turn.
不能做自己, 只能成为另一个自己.
My care is like my shadow in the sun.
我的忧心, 如同自己在日头下的影子.
It follows me flying, flies when I pursue it, stands and lies by me, does what I have done."
它随着我飞, 我追逐它时, 又飞走, 站在, 躺在我身边, 模仿我的举止."

"Or let me live with some more sweet content,
"要不就让我活着有点慰藉,
Or die and so forget what love ere meant."
要不就让我死去, 忘却何所谓真爱."

Advertisements

No comments yet

发表评论

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / 更改 )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / 更改 )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / 更改 )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / 更改 )

Connecting to %s

%d 博主赞过: